THIS IS A 6-7 HOUR DAY IN TWO PARTS.
PART ONE: 2.5 HOUR WORKSHOP with 30-minute break.
PART TWO: DISCUSSIONS TAKE PLACE AFTER LUNCH WITH NOVA AWARD COUNSELOR IN SMALL GROUPS.
CUB SCOUT: Nova Engineering SWING!
SCOUT BSA: Nova Engineering WHOOSH
VENTURER: Nova Engineering HANG ON!
Central to each attraction and themed land within Disney Parks is a story, and through innovative technology, we are able to tell those stories in new and exciting ways. In this engaging, interactive course, students will work in groups while getting an inside look at how our Disney Imagineers dream, design, and use technology to enhance the Guest experience by immersing them in our stories. From audio-animatronics to light and sound effects, students will learn why technology is the most valuable and most challenging tool to integrate into daily theme park operations.
Key Learning Opportunities
After completing this workshop, participants will be able to:
NOTES - PLEASE READ:
1) NO REFUNDS.
2) NOT A DROP OFF FOR ANY CUB SCOUT OR SCOUTS BSA.
3) NO DOUBLE-DIPPING - ONE NOVA ENGINEERING AWARD FOR THE DAY.
4) EVERYONE WILL WEAR THEIR UNIFORM + FACE COVERING + COMFORTABLE SHOES WITH SOCKS FOR THE WORKSHOP AND DISCUSSION.
5) CUB SCOUTS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY DEN LEADERS.
6) SCOUTS BSA and VENTURERS will bring their 10 Essentials + THEIR NOVA ENGINEERING WORKBOOK.
7) EACH UNIT - PACK or TROOP or CREW - must send ONE ADULT LEADER.
8) COST PER PERSON INCLUDES ALL DAY PARK ADMISSION TO DISNEYLAND.
"LA Lone Scouts" consists of (a) #LoneScoutJason who lives in Los Angeles County.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer