*** Please review the MISO security procedures observed for this Meetup session ***
Register at Eventbrite:
Come join us an Agileindy Lean Coffee meetup... the best learning community our fine city has to offer! We'll use the lean coffee method of agenda-free, democratic conversation: bring your topics and ideas for discussion and engage in conversations about Agile, people, and the ways we work together! The concept is kind of like Open Space: a group of people gather and have a structured, yet agenda-less meeting. The outcome: ideation that truly originates from the employees. This format is very popular in other Agile communities and we’re bringing that style here for the evening.
We are also performing a Board Member election at this Meetup, so come prepared to meet the candidates.
About the Source:
For more information on Lean Coffee: http://www.leancoffee.org
• 5:30pm: Doors open - Registration, Networking, Food
• 6:00pm: Welcome and Intro
• 6:20pm: Membership Vote on new Board Member
• 6:45pm: Featured Activity
• 8:00pm: Wrap-up and Raffle
• 8:15pm: Adjourn - Post meeting networking & cocktails
• Important to know
*** Meeting at MISO Security Procedures ***
We are still working with MISO regarding new security procedures in development at MISO. For this month;
1) Please register at Eventbrite if you are attending the meeting using a first and last name. Registration will be closed on Tuesday, 10Jul2018 at 12 Noon. There will be no walk-ins permitted
2) The Meetup registration list will be provided to MISO security as a checklist. You will need to sign-in when you arrive and sign-out when you depart for the evening.
3) You will be asked to produce a picture ID for the MISO security as part of the verification process to confirm the registration.
4) By 8:30P everyone will need to be out of the building and leave the MISO parking lot. No loitering in the parking lot.
Make your way to the storypoint location for those after meeting discussions.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer