What happens when you bring together Code Club, some teachers, some professional coders, some parents, others with interest, maybe even some CS and Education lecturers and students?  Lets find out shall we?
Adam Williams who has recently started as the new Code Club Wales coordinator will be coming up to see us and meet those in the area interested in or already running Code Clubs. Come along and find out more or tell us about your experiences.
At the Event:
• Get the lowdown on what's involved in starting a Code Club or becoming a volunteer
• Find out about the exciting things happening at Code Club and the Raspberry Pi Foundation
• Get hands on - we will have guest speakers and volunteers demoing their wares
• Inspiration on where to take your club next in the world of digital making
• see some of the latest projects and activities in action
• network, chat and meet with like-minded people
• complimentary coffee and cake!
• …. and much more
We have loads of schools, libraries and other venues across North Wales looking for volunteers now to start their clubs.
We might even be able to match you up with a venue.
Calling all Exhibitors:
If you'd like to show off tech at the event, please get in touch here or at [masked]
Calling existing Code Club volunteers:
If you'd like to talk about your experiences of running a Code Club at the meetup, please let us know.
We look forward to meeting you!
Make getting involved with Code Club one of your goals for 2017!