Hello everyone and happy new year!
We look forward to seeing you during our second session of Next-Gen Analytics Monday on January 22 at 6:30pm. We will be hosted at Microsoft Singapore, One Marina Boulevard Level 21.
Presentation 1: Dr. Jaclyn Lee - Senior Director, Human Resources at SUTD (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaclynleephd/)
Dr. Jaclyn Lee from SUTD will present the key strategies to pursue an HR digital journey and how HR is being disrupted by analytics.
The topic will revolve around future trends happening in the world today and how technological advancements will impact the way HR manages its workforce.
There is a need to move from managing to organising talents using data analytics and HR Digital technologies. In this sharing, Jaclyn will cover:
- How HR can lead business leaders shift towards a digital mindset
- How HR can change its processes in order to re-invent its processes and enable employee experience in a digital world
- How HR can help to develop Design thinking skills in order to enable the deployment of mobile technology that can make work easier, more productive and enjoyable for employees
- How to a develop an analytics strategy to enable a more data driven approach to managing people
Jaclyn will share practical examples and case studies of digital transformation in the Human Resource space. She will also demonstrate the use of analytics in various Human Resource Applications. (See Jaclyn's full bio below)
Presentation 2: Jana Marlé-Zizková - Managing Partner at Keboola Asia & co-founder DataDriven.sg (https://www.linkedin.com/in/janamarlezizkova/)
Jana Marlé-Zizková will introduce « DataDriven », an organisation that promotes diversity in the analytics industry and inspires women to pursue careers in tech.
Jana comes with extensive experience from 'traditional' software business with a variety of leadership roles (see full bio below). In Keboola Singapore, Jana's focus is on bespoke data analytics client projects and she is a very passionate Data Girl. (http://www.datadriven.sg/data-girls/)
Presentation 3: Arun Poojari - GM Asia Pacific & Japan at SparkBeyond (https://www.linkedin.com/in/arunpoojari/)
Arun will conduct a product demonstration of SparkBeyond.
SparkBeyond has developed an AI-powered platform « which enables organisations to explore an unprecedented number of factors and combinations and apply out-of-the-box thinking on a given problem ». They crawl the web to find new algorithms like Google crawls the web to find text, images & videos. They then apply these newly discover algorithms on business data to find new insights, evaluate new hypotheses, etc.
SparkBeyond has been named Gartner Cool Vendor 2016 in Data Science http://www.sparkbeyond.com/awards/sparkbeyond-named-gartner-cool-vendor-2016/ https://cognitive-solutions.cioreview.com/vendor/2017/sparkbeyond
• 6:30pm Networking kicks
• 7:00pm Dr. Jaclyn Lee : Digital Strategy and Data Analytics for Human Resources (45 mins + Q&A)
• 8:00pm The Aspire Break - Aspire will provide the refreshment & light buffet
• 8:20pm Jana Marlé-Zizková : Fighting gender imbalance in the analytics industry (15 mins + Q&A)
• 8:45pm Arun Poojari : SparkBeyond product presentation (30 mins + Q&A)
• 9:30pm End of Next-Gen Analytics Mondays • Session #2
Thank you Aspire to sponsor this event! Aspire specialises in recruiting for the digital, media and marketing industries (http://sg.weareaspire.com). Feel free to contact Gavin Ong ([masked]) regarding any data or analytics queries, either for those interested in exploring positions or recruiting for their team.
Please bring your ID and arrive early to allow time for registration. Should you be unable to attend, please change your RSVP to "no" to free up a seat for fellow members and help us in our planning. This is really important and should be a normal practice here in Singapore. We have refused people during our last session by closing the RSVP once we reached the room capacity reservations.
Looking forward to see you on Monday 22 at 6:30pm!
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer