Speaker: Martin Ockajak, Lead Software Engineer at Seervision
Neural Network Architectures
6:00pm - 6:30pm - ODSC Intro
6:30pm - 7:20pm - Talk
7:20pm - 7:30pm - Q&A
7:30pm - 8:00pm - Networking and Apero
Martin Ockajak is a software engineer interested in artificial intelligence, functional programming and distributed systems.
He also enjoys colorful things, dry humor and dancing.
Many state of the art machine learning applications today are based on artificial neural networks.
In this talk, we explore several commonly used neural network architectures. We identify the ideas behind their design, describe their topologies, outline their properties and discuss their use.
You might enjoy this talk if you are interested in:
* Discovering some of the popular neural network types
* Learning about their design and how they work
* Understanding what are they are good for
• Get free access to more talks like this at LearnAI:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/odsc & @odsc
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/open-data-science/
• East Conference Apr 30 - May 3: https://odsc.com/boston
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer