Startup Europe Week is an initiative implemented by SEW and promoted by the
These are some of the SEW goals:
– Showcase best initiatives promoted by regions to support entrepreneurs.
– Inform the local ecosystem about what already exists to help them now.
– Provide live consulting sessions on how to open a company, apply for a grant etc.
– Share among regional officers what other regions in Europe are doing and what can be leveraged locally.
– Connect regional officers, investors and corporates to create stronger local ecosystems.
We at SMW are committed to delivering these events here in London. Being the third year, we are going to pull out all the stops with quality speakers and startup guru.
Tonight, no speeches, pitching or aggro.
Just network and exchange ideas. Food and drink will be available