For members interested in policy and advocacy, Senator Edward J. Markey will lead a conversation about his recent efforts to overturn the Trump administration's repeal of net neutrality. The Senator seeks to restore a free and open internet that ensures a level online playing field for all internet users.
The panel will include:
- Tom Wheeler (former Chairman of the FCC)
- Sir Tim Berners-Lee (Invented the World Wide Web)
- Susan Crawford (John A. Reilly Clinical Professor of Law, Harvard Law School)
- Mohamed Ali (President and CEO, Carbonite)
For those taking public transportation:
The Kendall/MIT station on the MBTA Red Line is a 3 minute walk from the auditorium. The main door for the building is at the corner of Wadsworth St and Amherst St.
For those arriving by car:
Limited street parking will be available. Nearby parking garages can found at:
- Kendall Center Green Garage, 90 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142
- 1 Memorial Garage, 1 Memorial Drive, Cambridge, MA 02142
- Kendall Square South Garage, 350 Kendall St, Cambridge MA 02142
For more info, see also (organized by the office of Sen. Edward J. Markey):
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer