We will start serving hors d’oeuvres / pizza at 6pm.
7-8.30pm we will present what is new with MXNet project and community as well as brainstorm future plans.
- Mu Li: MXNet - State of the Union
- Haibin Lin: Sparse Tensor support
- Dick Carter/Rahul Huilgol: Mixed precision support
- Sandeep Krisnamurthy: MXNet backend for Keras 2.0
- Tianqi Chen: Accelerator support and framework directions
- Panel: How do we grow the MXNet community?
Afterwards, we will have a reception with wine, beer and more food.
Please join to meet your fellow MXNet contributors, to learn and discuss.