In February AWS, DevOps and Docker meetup group did a combined meetup which received a great feedback. The event was done in form of community driven conference. Continuing this journey, this time we're collaborating with 7 meetup groups. This time talks would be around Microservices and Serverless Architecture
- DevOps Bangalore Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/DevOps-Meetup/)
- AWS Bangalore Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/awsugblr/)
- Azure Bangalore Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/Microsoft-Azure-Bangalore/)
- DigitalOcean Bangalore Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/DigitalOceanBangalore/)
- Docker Bangalore Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/Docker-Bangalore/)
- Hydrid Cloud Bangalore Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-Hybrid-Cloud-Infrastructure-as-a-Service-Meetup/)
- Kuberntetes Bangalore Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-Kubernetes-Meetup/)
- Mesos and CNCF Bangalore Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-Mesos-cncf-User-Group/)
We will be inviting speakers(CFP details below) from each group and curate the topic/speakers.
Why are we not using meetup.com for RSVP?
Since meetup.com does not have a way to share RSVP among the three user-groups, we have decided use an external service(Instamojo). We are using Docker user-group organizer - Neependra's Instamojo account.
Why are we charging INR 100?
Mainly to make sure the meetup is not over subscribed.We have collectively decided to give back the received money in gifts to speakers (and/or prizes to participants).
Microservices and Serverless event - DevOps meetup group
[Note: Only 25 RSVPs per user-group]
Are we looking for sponsors ?
Yes, due to logistic constraint we are limiting 25 participants per user group. If we get sponsors we'll go for bigger venue and open more tickets.
If you are interested in speaking, please submit topic before 7th April'17
Code of Conduct:
Our meetup is dedicated to providing a harassment-free meetup experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or technology choices. We do not tolerate harassment of meetup participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any meetup venue, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter and other online media. Meetup participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the meetup without a refund at the discretion of the meetup organisers.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer