Meteor (1.3) Security & Testing
A new Meteor Meetup coming up! March 2nd is the next one and we have some cool topics to discuss. Besides that, Meteor in Flip Flops will just be over by then and Lukas and Rahul can fill us in on how that went and what we missed.
Meteor 1.3 is also coming and it will bring us some great new stuff. ES6 module support, NPM integration, performance improvements and much more.
In this meetup we'll focus on upcoming new features and changes, but also on the new testing mechanism. As a bonus we'll have talks about Meteor security basics and in depth data encryption for DDP.
• Lukas & Rahul (Q42) will tell us how Meteor in Flip Flops was
• Michiel ter Reehorst (Swydo) on Meteor 1.3 and the new testing setup.
• Camiel van Rijen (Swydo) about Meteor security basics.
• Siggi Oskarsson (Profielpas) about data encryption using SJCL.
As always, if you want to give a talk about your own library, startup, company or cool technology, please let us know!
Some possible lightning talk topics:
• GraphQL with Meteor
• Mantra by Kadira
• Webpack (2) and how to integrate it with Meteor
• TypeScript / Flow with Meteor
• Meteor (1.3) projects
• Or anything else!
Hosted at Swydo in Hilversum, close to Hilversum Media Park train station! Parking is possible around the building and free after 18:00.
Doors open and food served at 17:30, talks start 18:30!