Due to the overwhelmingly positive response to last year's Meet The Regulators event, we've brought back representatives from the major regulators affecting Fintechs in Australia - ASIC, Austrac, APRA, OAIC and RBA.
There has been a mountain of change since the last regulator event so each will provide an update to their innovation initiatives and explain how fintechs can navigate the new (and impending) regulatory landscape.
There will also be plenty of time for questions - so bring your best (and hardest!).
For fintech startups and corporates, this is an event not to be missed! Regulation is absolutely key to not only the success of a fintech concept, but even just getting it off the ground. Topics discussed include:
- ASIC's informal assistance, sandbox, international network and regtech
- Proposals for a phased approach to licensing banks
- New Payments Platform update
- Public/Private partnerships to combat financial crime
- Why privacy is important for new fintech businesses, and some tips on good data handling practices and conducting privacy impact assessments.
RSVP now for one of biggest events in the Sydney Fintech Calendar.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer