Amazing women who work with data will share their inspiring career stories with us, so come along, ask questions and meet other women who love data!
• 18:30- 19:00 Check-in & networking with some light refreshments
• 19:00- 20:00 Lightning talks from our women in data speakers and Q&A
• 20:00- 21:00 Networking & wrap-up
• Karen Pudner (https://twitter.com/kpudner) has been a software developer since 2007, and at the BBC for 4 years. Programming was a challenging but exciting career change for her. Recently she became increasingly interested in data science and feels that this could be a new stage in her career development.
• Clare Nolan (https://twitter.com/cn174), a Strategic Data Analyst at Greater Manchester Fire & Rescue Service, primarily focusing on emergency response, but also prevention and protection. Loves maps, data, maps, analysis and more maps, and using them to make things better. Always learning and experimenting with new data, software, method and presentations. When she's not mapping, she spends her time travelling around the country watching her very average football team Blackburn Rovers.
• Mona Schommer (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mona-s-a136b521/), Product Owner at Rentalcars.com and co-host of HER+Data MCR. Mona generates customer insights and business value by running real life experiments on the Rentalcars.com website. Her mission is to make car hire fully transparent for customers. Mona is passionate about speaking truth to power and empowering everyone to make data driven decisions.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer