Join us at Microsoft Melbourne, meet fellow Skype for Business IT Pros, partners and customers for an evening of technical info, food, drinks and networking.
Sessions will cover Microsoft's Skype for Business road map, tech updates, as well as real world demos of Skype for Business features and capabilities.
This month, Integrated Research (IR) will be taking us through their automated network readiness assessment and testing solution for Skype for Business: Prognosis UC Assessor. This tool helps you ensure a positive user experience for voice, video, and application sharing across your network and Microsoft's cloud.
Polycom will also be taking us through what's new in their world, with demo's of some of their new camera technology (including the Eagle Eye Director II above!), as well as road map updates.
6:00pm - 6:30pm - Updates from Microsoft & UC Ecosystem (Damien Margaritis), including:
• Cloud PBX Tenant Dial Plans are here - what does this mean for my deployments?
• Cloud Connector Edition v1.4.2 - what's changed?
• Crestron's Mercury Tabletop Conference System (will be on display)
• Enghouse Interactive's "serverless" TouchPoint Attendant for Skype for Business run through
6:30pm - 7:00pm - Session 1 – IR Prognosis UC Assessor Walk-through (Sylvain Faure)
7:00pm - 7:30pm - Networking Break - Pizza & Beer brought to you by IR
7:30pm - 8:00pm - Session 2 - What's new from Polycom? (Peter Tamas)
• Demo: Polycom Eagle Eye Director II camera system paired with a Surface Hub
• Demo: Polycom MSR Series PTZ Camera paired with the Skype Room System
• Polycom's RealConnect for Office 365 - update
• Other Polycom news and updates
8:00pm - 8:10pm - Ask an expert! Q&A
This is going to be a huge session, with plenty of new tech on display and demos.
Hope to see you there!
The Melbourne Skype for Business team.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer