London Perl Mongers will hold our fourth technical meeting of 2016 on Monday 8th August at Broadbean's offices in Docklands, a short walk from Canary Wharf on the Jubilee Line or South Quay on the DLR:
We have the following talks scheduled:
• Dave Cross: Error(s) Free Programming
• Andrew Solomon: Rex - Automating System Deployment in Perl
• Gianni Ceccarelli: Rewriting the Siesta Mailing List Manager
• Aaron Crane: Predicting the Scottish Election
• Sevan Janiyan: /bin - Diverged and Gone Wild
• Theo van Hoesel: HTTP::Caching for Dummies
Please arrive any time after 6.30. Pizzas will be waiting for you and talks start at 7.15. No talk will last longer than 15 minutes, giving us plenty of time for discussion afterwards.
Broadbean would love you to visit their flashy new offices - but first they need to get you past the security guards. So if you're thinking of coming please sign up on MeetUp with your full name (first name and surname). If you don't want to provide Meetup with these details, just email them to Andrew Solomon <[masked]>. Either way, please do this at least a day before the event so that Andrew can get your card ready.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer