We'd like to invite you for an expert live Webinar on 'Hadoop 2.x Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop Using Hive' scheduled on 3rd August, Wednesday, 9:00PM to 10:45PM EST
The session agenda is as follows:
• Introduction to Big Data
• Challenges of Big Data and Introduction to Hadoop
• Hadoop definition and its characteristics
• Hadoop echo system and Hadoop core component
• Introduction to Hive ,Components and Architecture of Hive
• Tables in Hive, Data types and operation in Hive
• Partition and Bucketing in Hive
This promises to be an extremely enriching session and we hope you can make it - Register Now
In case you can't make it sign-up anyway, we'll send you the recording.
Are you organizing Live Webinar: Hadoop 2.x Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop Using Hive?
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer
A place to meet the most active, international community members