Bring your laptops! Everyone is welcome! This will be a peer-led interactive workshop on all things Crypto. Collaboration with each other is encouraged and expected! Come prepared with questions or topics you want to learn or teach. If nobody knows it, let's learn as a group.
Topic suggestions include:
- Getting registered with an exchange
- Charting basics
- Advanced Charting (TA)
- Setting up trade entry and exit points
- Researching Blockchain technologies behind projects
- Researching crypto projects
- What to look for in an ICO/Coin?
- Advanced investment strategies (futures, leveraging, shorting)
- Mining (Proof of Work)
- Staking (Proof of Stake)
This will be a recurring semi-weekly meeting focused on honing our skills through practice and learning. Seating is limited, so please update your availability if you cannot attend.
As this is hosted at my office, everyone will need to sign in upon arrival for security purposes. There is some visitor parking in the adjacent lot, if that is full, you can pay to park in the lot or on the street (metered). BYOB/F. There are snacks available for purchase. Soda, water, coffee, tea available for free.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer