**NOTE NOTE NOTE **
- This meetup is on a THURSDAY
5:45 pm: Gather in the office, food, networking.
6:15-6:45 pm: Talk on New Relic Mobile by Anusha Sethuraman (New Relic)
6:45 pm-8:45 pm: Make Swift apps together!
MAKE SWIFT APPS TOGETHER:
This will be (last?) "episode" 3 of our joint sprints. If you missed the last meetup, never fear! we all work together and share what we learn. We also have 2 or more gracious tutors who will help you if you raise your hand. Don't be shy :)
1. Beginners: A favorite of the group: tip calculator app part 1, part 2, and now part 3
2. Intermediate: Swiftris - Tetris with Swift
Total beginners and others: Feel free to join us if you want to get up to speed with the basics or if you want to work on your own thing. Please see the message boards for resources.
Here are a few more things people have worked on:
1. Twitter API: A regular group has been working on building basic Swift apps that use the Twitter API.
2. Weight Logging App: This is a potential new one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAQtOsfkD5A&list=UU8N6g9OQKSIOXcgfj9L9s-Q
3. Firebase and Swift
4. Another group favorite: Create the Game of Life using Swift and SpriteKit
5. Another from Ray Wenderlich that looks promising: Game Like Candy Crush with Swift: Part 1,Part 2
6. Crashalytics and Swift
A note on etiquette: This is a study group where we meet and loosely gather in groups of different levels to help each other out. Beginners can ask more advanced people for help and no question is a dumb question. We support and learn from each other, including learning through teaching.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer