Synthetic Intelligence Forum is excited to convene a panel discussion about "Keys to Successful AI Governance".
Learn from thought leaders about the building blocks of successful AI governance in the enterprise. Discussants will cover the opportunities, challenges, best practices, and key performance indicators related to enterprise AI governance. Take advantage of this great learning opportunity about the thinking of high-performing organizations to realize and deliver impact through AI-powered solutions and systems in a responsible manner.
Title: Keys to Successful AI Governance
• Ana Chubinidze (Founder, AI Governance International) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/anachubinidze/
• Leyla Seyidzade (Head of Exploration, United Nations Development Program) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/leyla-seyidzade-a1560a37/
• Anett Numa (Digital Transformation Adviser, e-Estonia Briefing Centre) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/anettnuma/
The moderator is:
• Vik Pant (Founder, Synthetic Intelligence Forum) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/vikpant
These subject matter experts will share their knowledge about a wide variety of topics related to responsible AI in the enterprise context. In addition to covering high-level topics, these panelists will also discuss practical tips and real-world examples related to AI governance.
Websites of research institutes:
• AI Governance International - https://www.aigovernanceinternational.com/
• United Nations Development Program Accelerator Labs - https://acceleratorlabs.undp.org/
• e-Estonia Briefing Centre - https://e-estonia.com/about-us/
Join Synthetic Intelligence Forum online:
• Website - http://www.synthint.ai
• LinkedIn (Page) - https://www.linkedin.com/company/synthint/
• LinkedIn (Group) - https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12092618/
• YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/SyntheticIntelligenceForum
Special Thanks to our Partner:
• ET Business Services