We're back! Seattle API Meetup is gearing back up and we're excited to get the ball rolling again. Many thanks to the TUNE sponsoring this event and providing food and drinks!
If you are building an API or working with APIs in an interesting way, we'd love for you to share that with our community. If you're interested in giving a 5-10 minute lightning talk, please leave a comment below.
• 6:00 - 6:40: Meet, greet and eat.
• 6:40 - 7:00: Introductions
• 7:00 - 7:20: Owen Rubel - 'Shared IO State in API Architecture'
• 7:20 - 7:40: TUNE - Adam Saegerbath (API Best-Practices Evangelist)
• 7:40 - 8:00: Avalara - Loke-Uei Tan (Developer Relations)