What Is This:
This is our monthly Technology meetup. We discuss Java and related topics. We also encourage talks unrelated to Java technology. However this is based on members interest and needs of the community e.g: A proposed talk on node.js or Angular.js may require a community poll before the topic is delivered at JUG. Our topics mostly circles around Java SE, Java EE, Java ME, Java FX, Tools, Frameworks, Web Services, Cloud, Micro services, JVM Language eco system etc. This meetup is open and free for all and open for all levels.
## Unrevealing JDK11 by Vaibhav Chowdhary - 2 Hour
1. Long term support
2. GC changes - Epsilon GC and Z GC
3. Introduction of Constant Dynamic
4. Single Source Run
5. API level changes
6. Nested class changes
7. Security level changes.
8. Migration from JDK8 to JDK11.
This is going to be an online event and the details for the same is as follows:
Prerequisites of attending meeting:
1. Stable internet connection.
2. Zoom client to connect to the meetup. You can download link from https://zoom.us/download. (If you miss to download and install this software it will be automatically downloaded when you hit below mentioned meetup link.)
Alternate way of joining the meetup:
1. Go to https://oracle.zoom.us
2. Click the "Join Meeting"
3. It will ask for meeting id and password, you can provide the following detail for that.
Meeting ID Number:[masked]
We request all to follow general meeting etiquette in the meeting. Respect individual and personal views
Come to the meetings on time. We are ok with 15 minutes deviation. However any further delays will make the meeting irrelevant for you and un-necessary distraction for the speaker and the audience.
During the event please make sure that if you are not talking then please keep your mic on mute.
If you change your mind after RSVPing on the meetup please un RSVP. It helps in keeping track of the head count. We don't always get a bigger venue and it's a last minute hassle to accommodate everyone in the meeting.