Call For Papers
6th Workshop on Energy Conservation Technologies (IWECT 2022)
Suzhou, China| May 20-22, 2022
2022 6th Workshop on Energy Conservation Technologies (IWECT 2022), the workshop of EI2E 2022, is co-organized by Asia Pacific Institute of Science and Engineering (APISE) and International Society for Environmental Information Sciences (ISEIS). IWECT 2022 was planned to be held in Suzhou, China during May 20-22, 2022. We warmly welcome prospected authors submit new research papers to IWECT 2022, and share the valuable experiences with the scientist and scholars around the world.
●The topics of conference are included below, but not limited to :
– Energy Generation, Conversion and Storage
– Biofuel and Biomass Power Sources
– Photovoltaic and Solar Fuel Sciences
– Wind/wave/tidal/oceanic/hydro-based Power Sources
– Energy Harvesting and Storage Technologies
– Hydrogen Production and Fuel Cells
– Geothermal Power and Heat Pumps
– Nuclear Sciences based Power Cycle
– Renewable Energy based Transportation
– Renewable Sources for Carbon based Materials
Electronic submission system: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/IWECT2022
●Call for participants
1,Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference,without publishing your paper in the proceeding,you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2,Listener: You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration dealdine.
3,Reviewer: We sincerely welcome professors, associate professors, teachers and other experts in the areas of Energy Conservation Technologies join the conference as a reviewer.
Ms. Yury Yu
Tel:+852-30506939( Hong Kong)