Waterloo Region’s IoT space is heating up! Start Up Pitches on July 9th
IoT Waterloo has partnered with our friends from Nplus Networks and Canada's Tech Triangle to give a select group of early and late stage IoT startups an opportunity to pitch their startups to local and international investors.
Attendees will also have a chance to meet the IoT Waterloo events management team thanks to Jayne from NPlus Networks and Catherine from the Canadian Tech Triangle who will be our generous hosts.
Startups pitching include:
· Aterica Health Inc
· Ingu Solutions
· Henrique Reis
· Hongmin (David) Chen
Investors joining us:
- David Fedy, Representative for undisclosed investor (Waterloo)
- Richard Zhou, Fundraising Co Chair at Liberal Party of Canada (Ontario)
- Harjeet Bajaj, CEO/President at Canada International Trade Services inc.
- Dumas Rezendes, Director of Relationships and New Business (Brazil)
- Ricardo Alexandre Goncalves, Director of Product and Relationships, Neogrid (Brazil)
- Adriano de Lima, Partner, InMetrics (Brazil)
Kevin Tuer - Open Data Exchange
Darin White - Maker Expo 2015
Ian Pilon - Ambient Intelligence 2015
Since this event has limited capacity, if you are unable to attend, please make sure to update your RSVP.
This event is proudly brought to you by the following sponsors:
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer