NOTE we have a lot of material to cover so we will be starting at 6 PM sharp.
In this hands on lab we will cover:
• Setting up Windows IoT Core on a Raspberry Pi
• Some Methods and Helper Tools for Raspberry Pi
• Setting up Development Environment
• Writing, deploying and debugging a simple UWP App for the Raspberry Pi
This the first lab in a series of labs that will cover things like App Development, IoT, Azure, Sensors, Motors Control, etc.
- we will be using the library's wifi so you will need a library membership, these are free and you can sign up online here https://reg.calgarypubliclibrary.com/
- Laptop running Windows 10 with Visual Studio 2017 Installed (you will be coding or at least compiling/running code)
- Install the Universal Windows Development Platform in Visual Studio
I'll bring the Raspberry Pi's for you to use
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer