I will be doing an introduction to IP, and why is it so important especially for startups and SMEs. Live examples from the region.
About the Speaker:
BA in law, 18 years of professional experience across the MENA region
Head of Business Development for the GCC, providing clients with tailored regional IP protection strategies to help achieve quality and efficiency, improved planning, and innovative development of opportunities. Prior to joining Saba IP, I worked alongside and led teams of various sizes and geographies in the Middle East and Africa towards growth, efficiency, compliance and expansion.
Follow Munif on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/munifcanawati/
1. Introduction on IP (Copyrights, Patents, Trademarks, Industrial Designs)
2. Why is IP so important
3. Live examples
4. About Saba IP
1. Understanding of what IP is
2. How best to protect IP
3. How to capitalize on IP
AstroLabs is the region’s premier coworking community and training academy. Our spaces in Dubai and Riyadh host more than a hundred tech companies and facilitate company licensing with 100% ownership for both local and international companies in the UAE and Saudi Arabia. Our training academy graduates number in the thousands across the region, covering topics ranging from digital marketing and software development to data science and business development.
Learn More About:
- Dubai Coworking and Company Licensing: https://astrolabs.com/dubai
- Riyadh Coworking and Company Licensing: https://astrolabs.com/riyadh-coworking-space
- AstroLabs Academy Open Courses: https://astrolabs.com/academy
- Corporate Capability Development: https://astrolabs.com/academy/accelerate
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer