Working in an innovative organisation should be fun. And the need universal - survival depends on innovation. However, exactly how to be innovative can be elusive and once achieved, difficult to maintain.
In this session we will explore what makes innovation cultures so tricky. This workshop is designed to help you be an innovation leader in your organisation, through the use of your agile knowledge and skills.
The workshop will involve a series of activities where you will be working individually and in groups:
1. Introduction to the five challenges.
2. Tolerance for failure activity.
3. Willingness to experiment activity.
4. Pyschological safety activity.
5. Collaboration activity.
6. Flatness activity.
7. What we learned (conclusion).
This will be another fast moving agile coaching meetup :)
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer