The Internet of Things promises to derive intelligent decisions from connecting all things and silos of systems. However, there has been slow adoption of IoT and there is question of its value in industrial usage.
How is Industrial IoT different from traditional SCADA and BI Tools achieving visualisation, analysis, dashboarding and multi-system connectivity?
Is a collection of sensors sending data to a cloud based visualisation platform true IoT?
Come along and hear from Ops-Intell, a knowledgeable IoT Solutions Provider who will addresses some of these questions with real life examples and set a clear path and vision in defining, designing and implementing IoT in an Industrial context
• Arrival & Networking
• Welcome & IoE Community Update
• Topic Introduction by Ops-Intell
• Overview of Real Time Operations Control and Management
• Available technologies for Real Time Operations Control & Management
- Discrete and Continuous Controls through PLC / DCS / SCADA etc
- Operations Management through EAM, ERP, MES
• Positioning IIoT and coexisting with other systems
- How IIoT can address the Gaps
- Specific Problems IIoT would solve and Business Benefits
• IIoT Implementation Results and expectations
- What the CEOs think
- Success Rate
• Role of IIoT implementer
• Q&A throughout the session and at the end