Join us at Momentum's Durham campus for an Apex 'Toolbox Talk' webinar on implementing Agile. Apex Systems will be providing pizza based off Meetup RSVPs, so be sure to mark that you're coming!
Talk starts at 1pm, so pizza and networking will begin at 1230 on our campus.
Please also register through Apex at https://bit.ly/2JMllZP
Join expert agile change management facilitator Barbee Davis to learn why you should consider every project a change project. In this 90 minute hands-on tutorial, Barbee shares the latest research on how our brains function and demonstrates how to use this knowledge to transform your work, introduce new ideas, embed them within your organization, motivate people to change—and maintain those changes long after the project has wrapped up. These lessons are key for competing in a fast-paced marketplace, and creating happy customer employees who understand and support the organization.
What you’ll learn—and how you can apply it
By the end of this live online course, you’ll understand:
● The latest research on how brains function and the specific ways people are engaged, learn, and motivated to adopt new behaviors.
● Why this research is at odds with the ways we currently introduce and implement change in our organizations.
And you’ll be able to:
● Apply the latest research on brain function to construct ways to ensure people internalize and act on new ideas in order to maximize success in change projects,
● Understand why agile is so successful and how to use it and its hidden hooks,
● Move from PowerPoint to people-pointed presentations,
● Assist your organization in achieving its strategic objectives through more-skilled change practices,
● Be creative in building internal meeting processes, resulting in happy employees who understand and support the organizational goals.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer
A place to meet the most active, international community members