★Abbreviation: IEEE NMDC 2022
- Start Date: October 16, 2022
- End Date: October 19, 2022
- Country: China
- City: Nanjing
★About NMDC 2022
The IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference will be first time to held on-site in Mainland of China, on October 16-19, 2022 at the International Conference Hotel in Nanjing, China. It will bring together key researchers from every sector in the nanotechnology research field, with a special focus on Materials and Devices. Conference papers will be published in IEEE Xplore after passing peer-review, with limited invitation for submission to IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology or IEEE Nanotechnology Magazine. There are special award sessions for posters, graph contest, young scientists, women in engineering and entrepreneurs.
Nanjing is the capital of Jiangsu province of the People's Republic of China and the second largest city in the East China region. Located in the Yangtze River Delta region, Nanjing is a prominent city rich of Chinese history and culture. In history, Nanjing served as the capital city of various dynasties, kingdoms and republican governments, and also a key center of education, research, and tourism. Nanjing has many prestigious universities and research institutes. The ratio of college students to total population ranks #1 among large cities in China. Nanjing is one of the top three Chinese scientific research centers, according to the Nature Index.
* IEEE Nanotechnology Council
* Southeast University, China
- Van der Waals Nano Materials
- Micro/Nano Memory/Memristors
- Wearable & Printed Electronics
- Quantum and Beyond Devices
- MEMS/NEMS and Nanomechanics
- Nano Energy Materials & Devices
- Neuromorphic/AI/VR NanoDevices
- Nano-Biomedicine & Healthcare
- Nano Fabrication and Integration
- Intelligent Manufacturing
- Nano-Packaging & Passivation
- Nano Information Technology
- Litao Sun, Southeast U, China
- Rod Ruoff, UNIST, Korea
- Lars Montelius, INL, Portugal
- James Morris, Portland State U, USA
- Lixin Dong, City U Hong Kong, China
- Guangyong Li, U Pittsburgh, USA
- Kremena Makasheva, CNRS LAPLACE, FR
- Xiaoning Jiang, NC State U., USA
- Fabrizio Lombardi, Northeastern U, USA
- Peng Zhou, Fudan U, China
- Manish Chhowalla, Cambridge, UK
- Tianhong Cui, UMN, USA
* General Chair
- Li Tao, SEU, China
* Program Chair
- Xiaogan Liang, U Mich, USA
* Conference Co-chairs
- Walter Hu, UT Dallas, USA
- Xinran Wang, NJU, China
- Cinzia Casiraghi, U Manchester, UK
* Tech-support Chair
- Ed Perkins, Portland, OR, USA
* Publicity Chair
- Jing Bai, SEU, China
Prospective authors are invited to submit high-quality papers reporting original results on above topics. Accepted papers will be published in IEEE Xplore, and selected papers will be invited to submit their extended version to IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology and/or IEEE Nanotechnology Magazine.
NMDC offers the following submission options for regular authors and invited speakers:
A. Regular papers submission:
- Abstract submission
1. Register the paper: Provide paper title, keywords, and a short description of the work (20-100 word).
2. Select the topic(s) with which your paper corresponds and Submit your paper.
3. Upload your one-page abstract (maximum two pages). Optionally, you may use the following template for abstract preparation (conference-template-a4.docx).
4. PaperCept will send you a confirmation email.
- Full submission
1. Upon the Abstract acceptance, you can submit a 4-page paper in PDF using the template given at the right column.
2. Submitted manuscripts will undergo a full paper review process. Upon paper acceptance the final paper is then submitted for the conference Proceedings (in IEEE Xplore).
3. Selected papers will be invited for submission to the IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology (TNANO) or the IEEE Nanotechnology Magazine. Authors submitting to the Special Issues on NMDC 2022 will be requested to significantly expand their conference papers.
B. Invited presentation submission:
1. Submit a PDF abstract (max 2 pages, using the same template above) which will appear in the NMDC 2022 Proceedings (in IEEE Xplore) but not count as a publication.
2. You are also welcome to submit a 4 page paper for review and inclusion in the NMDC 2022 Proceedings (in IEEE Xplore).
3. Invited speakers are automatically invited to submit expanded version of their conference publication to the IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology (TNANO) or the IEEE Nanotechnology Magazine. Authors submitting to the Special Issues on NMDC 2022 will be requested to significantly expand their conference publication.
NMDC 2021-Vancouver, Canada
NMDC 2020-Nanjing, China
NMDC 2019-Stockholm, Sweden
NMDC 2018-Portland, Oregon, USA
NMDC 2016-Toulouse, France
- Conference Coordinators
* Assoc. Prof. Jing BAI
Southeast University, China
* Assoc. Prof. Kuibo YIN
Southeast University, China
- Conference Secretary
* Ms. Frannie LI
Tel:+86-13540032551 / +86-28-87555888
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer
A place to meet the most active, international community members