In this talk, we will look at the current landscape of identity and access control in the .NET ecosystem and beyond. Topics like authentication, authorization, single sign-on, social logins, cookies, tokens will be discussed. Products and protocols like ASP.NET Identity, IdentityServer, OAuth 2.0, OpenIDConnect will be demonstrated.
The Nashville .NET User Group meets every second Thursday of the month at Corizon Health in Maryland Farms (Brentwood, TN).
• Corizon opens the meeting space shortly after 5pm so feel free to arrive early
• 5:30pm - Food arrives (first come, first serve)
• 6:00pm - Presentation begins
• 7:00pm - Presentation ends, share job opportunities and candidates
• 7:30pm - Drinks and networking at Corner Pub (710 Old Hickory Blvd, Brentwood, TN 37027 - 3 miles away on the East side of OHB)
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer