• What we'll do
Got an idea for an application/website/software but don't know where to start? In this meetup we'll discuss questions like:
- How do I protect my idea from being copied
- How do I validate my idea
- How much would it cost me to get my idea developed
- Do I need a co-founder?
- Should I seek investment? At what stage?
- How do I monetise my app and when should I start making money?
- What do I need to do before getting my idea developed?
The meetup is based on Q&A sessions, it's highly interactive and encourages every attendee to be involved.
About the host:
Naguib Ihab (A.K.A. Nick) is a software developer who has helped multiple entrepreneurs get their idea into an application.
• What to bring
Photo ID to access WeWork office
• Important to know
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer