RSVP HERE FOR ZOOM LINK: events.techinmotion.com/diversity-and-inclusion-2022/MeetUp
As we enter 2022, 79% of companies are planning to increase their budgets this year as they continue to focus on DEI initiatives within their organization. This is fueled by a workforce that is demanding change, with 89% of prospective employees believing DEI to be a crucial aspect of a work culture.
Now is the time to be proactive with your DEI strategies and learn what top companies are doing to make diversity, equity and inclusion a priority. Listen in as our panel of experts share their strategies for addressing DEI in the coming year.
What You'll Learn:
- The state of diversity in tech and what to expect in 2022
- Practices for creating a culture of equity & inclusion
- Tools, resources & tech for exploring and celebrating unique perspectives & experiences
- Steps to ensure effectiveness and measure the success of your DE&I initiatives
- Building leadership support for true DEI priorities
Who You'll Hear From:
- Lindiwe (Lin) Davis, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Leader @ Google
- Lais Rodrigues, Diversity & Inclusion Analyst @ Avenue Code
- Colin Espinales, Program Manager: DEI @ LinkedIn
- Ashley Jordan, VP of Operations & Strategy @ re:work training