***RSVP on EventBrite: https://prdct.school/2H0fouT ***
Haven’t you ever wanted to scrap your entire product and start from scratch? Jeremy got the opportunity to do just that. Hear from him about this experience, what he got right, wrong, and what he should have done. Then learn how to create a product that talks up to customers, rather than talking down.
-Insight into the process of completely redesigning a product from the ground up
-Lessons learned through the process EX: how to inspire innovation within your team
-Why it’s important to focus on rapid iteration rather than perfection, and the importance of incorporating your customers into the process
Meet the Speaker: Jeremy Bailey
Jeremy Bailey is a Head of Experience at FreshBooks in Toronto. He has previously worked as Adjunct Faculty at New York University. Jeremy became a Head of Experience and found that his wide range of skills was a perfect match for a career in product.
View the Speaker's LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremy-bailey-0327052/)
Get the FREE Product Book here (https://prdct.school/2CMSqF1)
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
- For last minute questions, send a text to: (647)[masked] ()
Get Your Tickets (https://prdct.school/2H0fouT)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer