After you’ve identified a world-changing business idea and you've built a prototype, what comes next? How do you let the world know about your product? How do you form a company around that product? How do you scale production? What should you prioritize, and what can wait until later? At this workshop, experts will answer these questions. You'll learn how to gain traction for your product and how to kick off your startup’s journey.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone with a tech product or prototype
- Anyone interested in startup customer acquisition and retention
- Anyone who wants to learn how to gain traction and scale a startup
What are some of the Topics?
- How to turn your research or prototype into a company
- What steps to take to make early progress, quickly and cheaply
- How to gain user insights about your product
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on Gaining Traction
- Question and Answer/Traction Workshop
- Discussion and Networking
For more information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available in Bucharest, see our list of Startup Resources.