Abstract: Forget trying to build an effective or high performing team. How do we even know when you get there? Who’s to say my definition of high performing is the same as yours?
If you work with teams in any methodology, environment, or industry what you want to learn is how to build a LIMITLESS team. A limitless team understands truly that their only limit is themselves. To get there an individual and then the team must first understand self-awareness. For some this is an innate ability that can be harnessed through focused coaching. For others, self-awareness takes a concerted effort. Teams are made up of both of these types of people – the self-aware and the not. This session will teach you how to bring everyone together to build and nurture a limitless team. You will leave armed with tools and techniques to take your team far beyond exceptions. Don’t worry this isn’t another buzz word or a fad. This session will give you practices you can start utilizing tomorrow as an individual and as someone choosing to build a limitless team.
About the Speaker:
• 5:30pm: Doors open - Registration, Networking, Food
• 6:00pm: Welcome and Intro
• 6:30pm: Featured Speaker
• 7:45pm: Wrap-up and Raffle
• 8:00pm: Adjourn - Post meeting networking & cocktails
• What to bring
• Important to know
*** Meeting at MISO Security Procedures ***
We are still working through some of the details with MISO regarding new security procedures in development at MISO. For this month;
1) Please register if you are attending the meeting. Registration will be closed on Tuesday, 10Apr2018 at 12 Noon. There will be no walk-ins permitted
2) The Meetup registration list will be provided to MISO security as a checklist. You will need to sign-in when you arrive and sign-out when you depart for the evening.
3) You will be asked to produce a picture ID for the MISO security as part of the verification process to confirm the registration.
4) By 8:30P everyone will need to be out of the building and leave the MISO parking lot. No loitering in the parking lot.
Make your way to the storypoint location for those after meeting discussions.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer