Hodash Devs developer community will meet on Sunday, MaY 26th @ Ripples
19:00 - Mingling, Beers(surprize on this), Food
19:30 - Webpack Hands-on Workshop
In modern frontend development, almost everywhere you will hear about webpack in one way or another, many of us use webpack daily using boilerplates and OSS projects like create-react-app, angular-cli, vue-cli.
In this workshop we will learn the concepts of webpack, how it works and how to write a custom webpack config all on your own.
Once we get the basics down, we will deep dive into some advanced topics on how we can leverage webpack to suit our every need.
Workshop agenda -
1. What is webpack, differences to other build tools
2. Webpack Core concepts.
3. Building our first webpack config
4. Splitting our bundles to chunks
5. Lazy loading with webpack
6. Building a webpack config for a library module
7. Advanced Tips & Tricks on getting the most out of webpack
Workshop Duration -
Workshop Preparations(for participants) -
Please make sure you cloned the workshop project from github at:
And ran the following commands:
npm run validate
And received the following message: “Workshop installation verified”
About the trainer -
Maayan Glikser (https://www.linkedin.com/in/maayan-glikser-0916b214/), CTO @ 500Tech
Maayan is the CTO of 500Tech - a leading frontend consultancy in Israel. He created and contributed to several open source projects such as Mimic, Gisto, xhook, hostile and more. Maayan is passionate about developing tools to improve the developer day to day workflow in an efficient and fun way.
- Parking - there is free parking close by.
- Train Commute - Petah Tikva Kiryat Aryeh Train Station is a 10-15 minutes walk from the venue
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer