During this free HackJam workshop, we'll discuss and put into practice some of Docker' basic concepts, architecture and the problems they solve.
This introduction will provide you with a solid understanding of the origin and the building blocks for Docker.
You'll learn about the following concepts:
- Familiarisation with concept of container and Docker
- Use and control your docker container
- Build your docker image
- Network and persistent storage with Docker
- Drive a set of container with Docker Compose
For the hands-on session on Introduction to Docker, the requirements are:
- having Docker installed
- a plus would be having vagrant and virtualbox installed
This HackJam is hosted by Borealis Digital Studio.
When Borealis has a clearly defined business problem without a known solution, The Borealis Digital Studio offers an environment for them to collaborate in a dedicated team with the end-users and digital professionals:
* to search for digital solutions
* to validate concepts fast
* to iteratively deliver value