**** Please RSVP on https://hackages.io/activity/event/5c7ff4b6bd5dce0e0bc3457f ****
During this HackJam, we're going to build a login flow with the Google API using React Native and GraphQL. Moreover, you'll learn how to use RN and GraphQL to add search capabilities to our app.
Once again, HackJams are challenging. We'll give you an application with bugs that you'll need to fix before adding new features:
- Login with Google API
- Search training sessions per title, per mentors and per cities
This session will be divided in 3 groups (3 branches):
- Focus on React Native + flexbox (Build only the UI)
- Focus on React Native + GraphQL (Connect the UI with Backend)
- Focus on GraphQL (Connect the backend only)
Depending on your level and the time you can allocate to this session, you should choose between one of these branches. Hackages mentors will be there to help with the task.
Mentors alert ⇒ If you would like to join the session as a mentor, feel free to let us know ASAP via email ([masked]).
After the session, solutions to this HackJam will be available on the Hackages Learning Platform. Don't forget to register there to receive course updates.
Key skills you'll learn:
- React Native & Flexbox
- GraphQL type system, schema, resolver and query
- How to use Apollo with React Native
- Have a good understanding of React
- Have some experience using NodeJS
- Bring your own computer
- Install NodeJS at least LTS version
- Install Git
- Register an account on Hackages to receive course updates
Big big thanks to our host, PVH, for welcoming us in their space and for providing us with food and drinks to keep us going!
At PVH (parent company of Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein), they are pioneering new technologies to transform our business and to redefine the fashion industry by driving full digitization along the company’s entire value chain. They explore ways to constantly accelerate the pace in which we do business. The PVH Digital Hub consists of technology, transformation and innovation teams that are all crucial to achieving these digital ambitions, to become a truly fashion tech company.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer