Graph DB presents an alternate way of modeling and querying data with complex relationships. The label property graph model.
In this presentation, we will talk about:
- What are the use cases of Graph databases?
- How do we model our data with Label Property Graphs?
- Talking with Graph databases using Cypher Query Language.
- Graph Algorithms and APOC functions in Neo4j.
- Trendyol services which are using Neo4j and their architecture.
Presenter : Yigitcan Uçum
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer