The GolangConf conference is dedicated to all aspects of Go development: web services, cloud-native applications, backend architecture, performance, infrastructure, security, tooling etc.
In 2020 we expect 300+ attendees and 20+ top-notch speakers.
- The CFP closes on april 20th;
- Acceptance notification will be issued by May 30th;
- The conference will be held on October 9th.
- All-around access to the conference
- Accommodation at the President-Hotel for the dates of the conference
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Full visa support
- Speaker dinner and speaker, family and friends tour of Moscow
- Transfer from the airport and back
- Support from our team at all stages of your participation – from talk acceptance until you get home after the event
Code of Conduct
If you have questions, please contact Elena Grahovac, the Lead of the Program Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org or @webdeva.