Twilio makes it simple to integrate telephony -both phone calls and well as SMS and MMS messages- into your code without expensive hardware or manual setup.
In this in-depth introduction to the Twilio API, Corey L. Weathers, Developer Evangelist for Twilio will be your guide to working with the Twilio platform and showing you how easy it is for any dev to integrate phone calls and SMS messages into their code.
Through code samples and a hands-on lab, you will get up and running with Twilio in no time, enabling you to work with messages and calls in a variety of different ways. You’ll not only learn how to build basic apps, but also how to exploit Twilio’s most powerful features.
Topics that will be covered include:
• Developing applications that make and receive phone calls and messages
• Accessing your calls and SMS records and much more with the Twilio REST API
• Replace physical phone hardware with calls in your browser of or mobile app
• Learn how to build powerful apps such as phone menus, call centers and conferencing services
• How to work with Twilio in any programming language
• Securing your application
• Debugging and testing
Corey L. Weathers, Developer Evangelist for Twilio
Software Engineer, Cloud Enthusiast, Start-up Aspirer, and anything else that forces me to do something new and exciting
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer