In a fully featured rundown of everything you need to get building on Tezos, Mike Radin from Cryptonomic is coming from New York to share both the work they are doing and introducing different tooling available to help anyone with a laptop (BRING YOUR LAPTOP) get started.
- high-level Tezos intro and recent evolution
- introduction to Cryptonomic tools and products
- interactive technical component
- how to get into tezos-dev, alphanet, faucet, etc.
- description of tezos workflows
- using conseilJS for tezos chain interaction
- using conseilJS to chain data analytics
- using SmartPy for contract development
The session will start at 11am with a lunch break at 1pm. Tezos Commons Foundation and Tezos Japan Foundation are sponsoring this event and will also provide SWAG, drinks (including wine and beer) at the end of the afternoon.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer