Joining up with our URISA friends at CalGIS 2015, Esri will be hosting a GeoDev Meetup in Sacramento on June 1st, where food and beverages will be provided! (Come a lil' hungry, why don't ya?)
This event is a social gathering for developers to discuss the latest in mapping, geo technology, geo services, web and mobile mapping apps, app design, cloud solutions, map data or anything else related to solving real-world "geo" problems.
Developers of all levels of expertise are welcome, from seasoned GIS professionals to those new to geospatial development.
At these meet ups, you can:
• Meet cool people. Duh, we're there.
• Show us what you got by demo'ing your application or framework.
• Make a name for yourself in presenting an cool new/interesting concept or idea.
• Impress someone by sharing your experiences.
• If you're sharp with your GIS and developer trivia, you can win some cool Esri swag
• Make BFFs for life - connect with other developers!
Here's what's on the agenda:
5:30 - 6:30 PM Registration and Social (Appetizers and Beverages served - YES!)
6:30 - 7:00 PM Introduction - Keynote Speaker
7:00 - 8:00 Lightning talks
8:00 - 8:30 PM Raffle, Networking and Social.
A free registration pass to attend the 2016 Esri DevSummit
You will also receive a voucher for 1000 Service Credits for your ArcGIS Online Developer Subscription if you attend!