GDGKL April Meetup will be held at iTrain Kuala Lumpur on the 14th April 2018.
In this meetup, we will focus on two Google technologies: Puppeteer & Actions on Google.
1. Talk + Demo on Puppeteer (60 min)
By Jecelyn Yeen
Puppeteer(https://github.com/GoogleChrome/puppeteer) gives you the ability to control your browser programmatically. Jecelyn will share about 5+ things you can do with Puppeteer.
2. Talk + Codelab on Google Actions (120 min)
By Lim Shang Yi
How you can use actions on Google to create wide variety of apps. Learn how to create your own voice app with Actions on Google with Dialogflow and Firebase.
Setup before the session
1. Install Nodejs 8.11 and above https://nodejs.org/en/.
2. Install Firebase CLI by run this command in command prompt/terminal `npm install -g firebase-tools`.
3. You must have a Gmail account https://www.google.com/gmail.
- Jecelyn Yeen, Google Developer Expert in Web Technologies and Angular
- Lim Shang Yi, Google Developer Expert in Firebase
• What to bring
Laptop, Jackets, Water, Yourself, Power plugs and extensions
#buildactions #GoogleAssistant #Puppeteer #GDG #GDGKL
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer