A Free Series of Workshops for Companies - Looking to Raise Capital
- How to get Investment Ready
- Pitch & Raise Capital
- Meet the Experts who can help you.
Come and meet Anthony Rose, the Founder of SeedLegals, who will explain everything and help you, to get Investment Ready.
Learn How to Raise Capital and how to set up the Perfect Pitch. Learn about Seed Legals ongoing Capital Raise facility SeedFAST.
Anthony is best known for his work managing the launch of BBC iPlayer, for which Wired UK named him "the man who saved the BBC"
Meet our Partners and experts, who can help your business now and as it grows.
Learn how to do it with the experts, who have already done it and will help you do it.
Raising Capital is not easy, its an art.You will Learn how to do it and we will help you
Your Questions - Answered and More
How do I Raise Capital? What does it cost to Raise Capital?
- How much should I Initally Raise? What are my plans for Future Raises?
- What options do I have, when looking to Raise?
How do I Pitch? Is my Pitch Deck Right? How can I improve it?
Do I have SEIS/EIS Approval? How do I get this? Why should I have it?
How do I issue additional Shares, in my Company? What class of shares can I issue?
Where is my Shareholders agreement and my Cap Table?
- Is my Subscription Agreement correct?
Why should an investor, Invest in my Company?
- How much have I invested? Who are The Team?
What is my model? Do you have IP? Can my concept be copied?
- How do I register my IP or Trademark? Why is this Important for Potential Investors?
What is my valuation? What is it based on? Is it Realistic?
How much am I looking to raise? How long will this Capital last? When will need to Raise Again?
What is my current / future valuation?
What is my exit strategy? Is this attractive to potential Investors? Who will buy us or will we List on an exchange?
What equity am I offering to Investors? Is this realistic?
- Do I want active shareholders to help mentor and drive my business forward?
- Do I need additional promotional and marketing partners?
Do I have the correct Insurance in place? Including KeyMan Insurance? To protect Investors?
If I need to conduct business/payments in International Currencies? How do I do it?
- What alternative Banking and Accounting Services are available to me?
- What legal requirements do i need to fullfil for my employees?
- Can I get a business loan for my Company? How much and what are the Costs? Do I need to have security?
- And much more. We are here to help you
Then once you are ready to Raise Capital , come and present your Investment opportunity at The Exponential Pitch Series , where you can present your offering to our Exponential Investors. SeedLegals Certified Companies, will be entitled to a discounted Pitch Fee of £250 at our Pitch events (Normally £375)
Our Partners - We are delighted to be working with
Contact Neal Davies @ email@example.com with any questions you have
Please see our Website Exponential Events
We look forward to seeing you at the Workshop