Join us for a free workshop followed by a Q&A session and networking drinks.
Crowdfunding is much more than just raising funds.
During this workshop you can find out how set up and launch a successful crowdfunding campaign and quickly move your product from concept to market, with advice from industry experts.
Our guest panel speakers include:
· Central Research Laboratory: Mat Hunter, Managing Director
· Startup and crowdfunding advisor: Stuart Hillston
· Previous Indiegogo campaigner (Extreme Flyers/Microdrone): Vernon Kerswell, CEO and Founder
· Horizon International Cargo: Tony Leach, Supply Chain Product Manager
· Indiegogo: Joel Hughes, UK & Europe Director
· Crowdfunding specialist Blazon PR: Michael Raven, Founder
You will also have a chance to meet other seasoned campaigners who've successfully launched their products on Indiegogo: BUILD furniture, Get Cujo, SkyBell HD, Choose Muse, Scrubba Wash Bag, Bionic Bird, Canary, Gemini and Pavlok.