If you have a startup or startup idea and would like to get feedback and guidance from top local entrepreneurs, then join this public "Speed Mentoring" event. At the event, attendees will have the opportunity to pitch expert CEO mentors and ask them questions about business strategy, key decisions, next steps, and more. Don't miss this opportunity to learn how experienced entrepreneurs would tackle the problems that you or others are facing.
It is not required, but if you would like to pitch and get feedback please prepare some materials by completing this worksheet: https://fi.co/system/upload/FI_StartupOfficeHoursHandout.pdf and bringing it to the event. Those who don't participate can still watch and learn from the public feedback, and there will also be an open Q&A session with the Mentors.
- Sarah Steffen (CEO, Sarah Steffen)
- Malte Weiss (Founder, Onapply)
- Sören Eversmeier (Venture Developer | Innovation & New Ventures, DB Systel)
- Bejoy George (Executive Vice President - Transformation Initiatives Group, HCL Technologies)
- Kim Körber (CSO & Co-Founder, inga.)
- Philipp Weber (Associate Partner at FPS, FPS)
>> Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from leading local CEOs
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who wants to learn about entrepreneurship
>> What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Public Advice from Top CEOs
- Group Q&A Session
- Discussion and Drinks
>> This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit https://fi.co/e/199001/meetup
For information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available, see our list of Startup Resources (https://fi.co/startup_resources). Interested in perfecting your pitch? Read our Pitch Deck Guide (https://fi.co/pitch_deck) and download templates.
This event is sponsored by the Founder Institute startup accelerator. Founder Institute provides a step-by-step program that gives startup founders the structure, mentor support, and network of entrepreneurs they need to start an enduring company. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 60 countries, the Founder Institute's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and build sustainable startup ecosystems worldwide.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer