19:00 - 19:10
Walk in, grab drinks and socialize
19:10 - 19:50: Jan Deelstra on ES6 features
Jan will give an overview of ECMAScript 6 features, state of the implementations and practical information to start using it today.
20.00 - 20:40: Charlie Robbins - Not the type of Graph you're thinking of
Charlie Robbins, also know as @indexzero is joining us remotely from the USA! He's talking about graph theory, npm, codependencies and friends.
And will quickly try to cover:
- Ok, seriously, what? Well: G = (V,E) not G = lines and dots
- Dijkstra's algorithm and shortest paths
- Minimum spanning trees (maybe)
- I got mad flow (networks) -- Ford-Fulkerson etc.
- A wild application or two.
20.40 - ... Time to socialise, drink/snack and network.
Don't forget to follow us on twitter @grunnjs
Feel free to contact us for good ideas, talk/presentation suggestions can be submitted via wufoo so we can keep the meetups going.