Divide and Conquer - Relational Division with SQL - Ami Levin
Our journey into advanced SQL continues... This time we'll explore relational division challenges, and the various SQL techniques in our arsenal that will conquer them. We will review the theoretical aspects of relational division, and quickly move on to hardcore, code-only demos.
Join us if you want to understand:
* Relational division challenges
* How to systematically approach solving tough challenges in SQL
* The pros and cons of the various relational division solutions
And be able to:
* Solve relational division and similar challenges using SQL
* Approach challenging SQL tasks with a proven, easy methodology
* Improve performance, readability, and scalability of your SQL queries
Brace yourself for another wild ride down the rabbit hole of SQL!
Ami Levin is a seasoned instructor, data tier architect, data modeler, database designer, and SQL developer.
2700 Gateway Oaks Drive is located in the Sutter Health business park at the northeast corner of the intersection of Gateway Oaks Drive and West El Camino in Sacramento. The 2700 building is at the back of the complex; you can see I-5 from the parking lot. Enter the building from the parking lot side, not the courtyard side. Once inside the building, take the stairs or elevator to the second floor, then enter Suite 2600. In the reception area, check the monitor to find our room for the evening and then proceed to that room.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer