Unfortunately due to the current COVID situation and related meetup restrictions in place, we are postponing this event for the time being.
But fear not: This panel will still happen, and we're working on securing a new date (hopefully in early spring). We are excited to see you all live and will inform everyone through this channel when more details are available.
In the meantime, the event timing will be changed to a temporary placeholder value and RSVPs are closed. They will be reopened as soon as possible.
Thank you everybody for understanding!
For any questions, please reach out to us :)
Would you like to know more about what kind of companies work with Azure? What is really being done in the projects, and what kind of projects they are? Are the companies using freelancers, or not? Are they working remotely, or will they be working at the client's location post-Covid?
FAUG starts live events with a panel on the state of Azure Market in Finland. The purpose of this panel is to create transparency and educate technical actors, such as freelancers, developers, and other experts, about what kind of projects and things are being done by the companies in the panel. In this way, experts will know more about relevant opportunities in Finland and in these companies.
The panelists will not be sales or marketing people.
The questions and discussion will be around the following topics:
* Starting with a short, 1-slide introduction of each company
* How has Covid changed the ways of working in your company, how will you work post-Covid?
* What type of projects do you do in Azure?
* What is your typical cloud project like, describe the case and technologies?
* What is your typical team size and composition in projects, describe team member roles and project management?
* Show us an architecture slide of an on-going project, and describe it with a few sentences
The companies in the panel are:
* Devisioona (Jouni Heikniemi, CEO)
* Futurice (Lauri Anttila, Principal Technology Consultant, Industrial Transformation)
* Gofore (Otto Salminen, Senior Software Developer)
* Nordcloud (Jani Eränen, Azure Lead Finland)
* Sulava (Kimmo Bergius, CTO)
* Zure (Sakari Nahi, CEO)
*[masked]: Panel, first 3-4 questions
*[masked]: Break, coffee and random socializing
*[masked]: Panel continuance, the rest of the questions and Q&A
Come join us - see people, drink coffee, hear about the state of Azure market in Finland, and ask questions from the panelists!