eZ Content Technology Conference & Awards
***Please note: This event requires registration. To purchase tickets visit our eZ Conference Eventbrite Page. ***
Members of the New York eZ Publish Community will receive 15% discount by using promo code: ezmeetupnyc
About the Conference
The eZ Content Technology Conference is an annual conference where ideas are exchanged, connections are made, and business accomplishments are recognized.
eZ Conference will bring together the largest gathering of members from the eZ community from around the world - from those who use eZ Publish, eZ Publish Platform or forthcoming eZ Platform and Studio, to the developers and designers creating online experiences.
This year marks a special occasion for the conference for two reasons. It will be the first time the conference is hosted outside of Europe, taking place this year in New York City. It will also be time to celebrate the fall release of eZ Platform and eZ Studio, as we discuss the many possibilities for the future platform.
So join us for a week of celebration, talks, learning, networking and awards as we grow our community and conference into the future.
eZ Conference will be held on November 3rd through 5th at the Wythe Hotel in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Located a short subway ride from downtown Manhattan.
At the eZ Conference You Will
- Learn the latest - and upcoming - improvements to eZ Platform and eZ Studio
- Network with the innovators in the Web, Digital Marketing, Symfony, PHP and eZ communities
- Expand your knowledge through speakers and workshops and be introduced to new ideas and strategies -there is really something for everyone!
What Topics will the eZ Conference Cover?
- eZ Platform & eZ Studio Development - Business and Strategy
- Symfony & PHP
- Web Development
- Front End Development
- User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Design
Guest Speakers Include:
- Paul Boag - Consultant, Author and Speaker
- Karen McGrane - Author and Speaker
- Deane Barker - Chief Strategy Offices at Blend Interactive
- Bernahard Schussek - Core Developer at Symfony
- Subrata Mukherjee - VP of Product Management at Economist Digital
- Plus talks from Hootsuite, Connective DX, Blackfire.io, MogoDB, Novactive and many more. View the full list of speakers here.